Patna High Court has released the notification for the post of Stenographer. The vacancy is now released and candidates can start applying for the post. The last date to apply against the vacancy is March 29, 2022. The candidates are advised to read this Patna High Court Recruitment page thoroughly to get more information concerning the important dates, eligibility criteria and so forth. In addition, the applicants are asked to read the Sarkari exam pages or sign up for a free job alert for regular updates
About Patna High Court
- patna High Court is the High Court of Bihar and was established in 1916. It is affiliated with the Government of India Act 1915 and is headquartered in Patna. Honourable Indian Judge Shri Sanjay Karol is the Chief Justice of Patna High Court.
- Starting Date:8/03/2022
- Last Date:28/03/2022
- Stenographer Group C- Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- (Level 4 of 7th CPC)
- General /OBC/EWS: Rs,1000
- SC/ST/PH: Rs,500
- Minimum Age:18 Year
- Maximum Age Of Male :37 Year
- Maximum Age Of Female:40 Year
- The applicants must have passed 12th from a recognized board. They must also possess certificate of English shorthand (80 words per minute) and English typing (40 words per minute). A diploma degree of 06 month course in Computer Application will be required. Other academic excellence and experience will be given preference.
Steps to Apply
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the Patna High Court recruitment.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Patna High Court patnahighcourt.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on “Recruitments.” Search for the relevant advertisement and click on it. Go through it.
Step 3: Fill out the application form and upload all required documents.
Step 4: Make the payment. Recheck for errors and submit.
Step 5: Take a printout for future reference.