1. A kidney has between two and a half million to nine million nephrons.
. Both the kidneys are found to purify 1500 (fifteen hundred) liters of blood in a day.
3. The length of the small intestine of the body is 8 (twenty five) feet.
4. The length of the large intestine is 6 (six) feet.
5. Food from mouth to anus passes through the fridge in a total of 3 (thirty five) feet of action.
6. A human stomach can hold 4 (four) kg of food at a time.
7. A newborn baby has 210 bones and a young person has a total of 203 bones.
8. There are a total of 6 bones in two human hands.
9. The skull of a human head is connected to 5 bones.
10. There are five crore sweat glands in the whole body for disposal of sweat.
11. The total number of muscles in the body is 200 (seven hundred).
21. When a man speaks, 3 muscles are active simultaneously.
. Anger - When a person is angry, 12 muscles are directly affected.
. The large brain weighs about one and a half kilos.
. There are a total of one hundred (100) billion cells found in small and large brains.
. There are 2000 (three thousand) taste buds on the tongue to test the taste.
. The taste buds on the tongue become new every ten days.
. The human eye blinks 12,500 times in 24 hours.
. We take 21,600 breaths in 8 hours with 12 breaths per minute.
. Five kilos of waste is disposed of from the body through nine pores in 3 hours.
20. Man needs 12 (thirteen) cubic meters of clean air in a day.
21. In 8 (eight) hours of sleep a man changes his wings 3 (thirty five) times.
. There are 3 glands: pineal, hypothalamus, pituitary, thyroid, pancreas, adrenal, sperm, ovary.
. There are 2 parts of the body in two letters like hands, feet, eyes, ears etc.
. Eye-ear-nose 3 gates, mouth, penis, anus are total 9 (nine) gates.
. Respiration- Excretion- Digestion- Blood transfusion- Knowledge = Five systems run the body.
. The eyelids reappear every 6 (sixty four) days.
. The eyes have 20 (seventy) lakh receptors to analyze light.
. The cornea of the eye is theGeneral Knowledge Important Questions 2020 only organ that does not have a single blood vessel.
. A person can recognize more than 2000 (two thousand) colors through his eyes.
20. The lining of the stomach becomes new every 10 (ten) days.
21. The human body has a total of 30,000 billion cells.
. The length of the nerves of the whole body is 5 (both) km.
. There is water in 2/3 of our body.
. Normal body temperature is 4.5 Fahrenheit.
. The body can tolerate a minimum temperature of minus 30 degrees Celsius and a maximum of 3 degrees Celsius (cold-heat).
. The sound of our breathing is 10 (ten) decibels.
. A child needs 100 calories, a young man needs 200 calories, an adult needs 2,000 calories and a woman needs 1,200 calories.
. A person can donate blood 150 times in his entire life (20 to 5 years).
. In 100 years of life, a man spends only 6 years sleeping.
20. During life man travels as far as one orbit of the earth.